With this release we add two new features to IMPEX:
- CSV file of all files in a scan, downloadable from the Scans view in ICC
- YARA scanner with custom rule upload support in ICC
One large change that has been implemented in this release is a dynamic handling of USB ports. This will largely go unnoticed for users and administrators during normal operations but will be a huge benefit when there are problems or less frequent use cases.
In 2.7 we have made a significant performance enhancement for when the kiosk is uploading information of a scan to ICC.
- Bulk uploading of Scans. This decreases drastically the time it takes for a large scan to be completely uploaded to the ICC
- Show correct updated filesystem in the format report when formatting larger than 4TB disks
- Cosmetic fixes for the passphrase keyboard view
- Interactive USB port mapping dialogue added. It will popup when a USB drive gets inserted in an un-mapped port
- Add YARA view where custom yara rules can be uploaded, enabled, disabled and deleted. In this first release the rules are a bit limited. One example is that they cannot reference other rule files.
- Add CSV files for a scan for downloading/viewing on the Scans page. The first row will always contain the column names
- Files on exception lists are now also marked as malware in the PDF reports file listing
- Station cards now show IP address and IMPEX versions on the front side
- Added logging of how much time each processed request takes
- SMTP settings: treat “mail from” field value as a complete email address if it contains @
- Updated SMTP settings chapter
- YARA functionality is not documented. It will be in the next release together with possible changes to its functionality.