- Add support to shred a USB-device
- Update ESET Antivirus to version 7
- Set console token to a random value on daily basis
- Add cleanup of printer jobs that can be hanging if the printer is removed but still activated.
- Improved log rotation
- Improved formatting of empty USB-devices (GPT/MBR/vfat/exfat)
- Update internal third party software
- Resolve an issue with early eject of a bitlocker drive
- Added file exception list handling
- Support to add exception of files flagged as malicious
- Add option in configuration card for toggling Shred action on stations
- Add option to get the console token for a specific Station
- Add a marking in ICC Scan report view if an File Exception has been allowed
- Documentation has been updated to reflect new features
- Files count in the station scan receipt also counts directories
- Extreme amounts of files scanned can cause a restart of the graphical interface due to out of memory. This will be addressed in an upcoming release.